Friday, February 3, 2012

Argh!!!

Ok. I spent the morning writing an extremely long post with all the details from the past few days...and then I deleted it by accident. I will write it all up again but I don't feel like doing it from my little iPod keyboard. I will wait to rewrite that long post until after I get home.

Well the doctors are now talking about waiting until tomorrow to discharge me. The main reason for this is that they can't take the bandages off until the third day after my surgery and therefore it makes more sense to keep me here until after they can take the bandages off tomorrow morning. The room I am in now has a very firm bed and pillow which does not help with my headache so I will be happy to get home and have my soft pillows and quiet sleeps. Also I can then have visitors whenever instead of having to stick to visiting hours.

That's it for now. I'm feeling a lot better then I feared I would and I'm totally following orders from all you guys and kicking butt!

Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment